Thursday, March 16, 2017

Running Errands

I went an picked up the mortar mix for the rock today in Temple, Texas.
 Some fun shots of us removing the mortar with the tractor.



 Ta Da!!!
 Then Elder Gibson needed some supplies from Mexia
so he sent me in to get them.
So of course I took some time to shoot some photo's of some cool homes and churches.

 Spring is in the air and flowers are blooming!



 Wisteria 
 Very fragrant


 Bessling Cannon Phillips Home
1896

 This is a very beautiful home, and yard


 Sign reads Mision Pentacostal ALC





 Wisteria Tree





 Then I stopped at Lake Mexia 
to photograph the Flowers.









 Lady Bug








 Cormorant




 Mallard Drake and Hen



 This is a huge mouse, outside my trailer window.
Jeff thinks it might be a rat!
So Cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment