Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Time with my Family Glasgow Montana

I was able to go and be with my family for a short while!  I had a wonderful time.  First Stop
Glasgow Montana!
My son Kyle 
 Shara and Cooper
 Trevin
Joshua

We had a wonderful time!  Camping, Fishing, Regatta Races, Museums and Easter together.
 Decorating Easter Egg's, and decorated cookies!


 Easter Egg Hunt
 Off to Church on Easter Sabbath

 Rain Gutter Regatta
 Trevin Racing
 Cooper and Joshua Racing
 Time for a swim

 Cooper caught the biggest Fish
 My adorable grandson's and their silly grandma!
My Parents and Sister Debbie came to pick me up and take me back to Utah!
Dennis, Gail, Debra, Shara and Pam

It was so fun to watch my grandson's and to have the time to create many wonderful memories.
When Kyle and Shara arrived back at home, we spent some time together!
 Kyle was able to take us fishing
 Me and my Daddy Dennis
 Kyle my son, my dad Dennis, and my sister Debbie.
 My mommy Gail, and Kyle
 My dad catching a fish!
 A beautiful Northern Pike
 Kyle and my sister Debbie, catching a fish!
 Debbie caught a Northern Pike
The family fun photo!
 We stopped in Havre, Montana on the way home and 
had lunch with my Nephew and his family!
Justin, Launa, and James their daughter Linaya was at school.
Lunch in Havre with Justin's family

Mom, Dad, Sister and Pammy
On our way home!
It was great to spend time with my mom, dad, and sister Debbie.
I was so glad that they came clear up to Glasgow to take me home to Utah!


No comments:

Post a Comment