Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dragon Flies and Pond Lilies

Sister Christensen and I explored a little, and she took me to a pond full of Water Lilies.
 Wild Petunia

 Elder Gibson returning from lunch.

  A fallen dragon fly


 practicing the macro setting on the camera


 wild petunia

 days gone by

 Yellow Bellied Garden Spider


 Baby Killdeer
 Mother Killdeer

 The water lilies were not close but I zoomed in on them
 Huge Lilly pads

 Indian Blanket
 Giant Lilly Pad


 Dragon Fly




















peeking through the tree's
I want to go back to the pond so that we can walk in and see the lilies closer
hopeful we will get to!!

7 comments:

  1. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post. For more information visit k2 incense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit www.ihappyveteransdayimages.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really enjoyable, thank you for making it because of it I learned a lot

    여성알바

    고수익알바

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info? Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read post! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete