Saturday, June 3, 2017

Saturday Walk

This morning I enjoyed the ranch, some fun photo's as I walked.
 The first little critter I saw was this little bird that had fallen out of its
nest from last nights storm!
 So I had to put it back in its nest.
 The nest was rather high so I had to get some cinderblocks to stand on.  The little bird was nervous and jumped back out of the nest.  So I placed the bird in the second time and it stayed put.
 In the meantime the mother bird was just a singing at the top of her lungs, for the lost little baby.  I'm glad I could help save the cute little one.

 Milk Weed
 Pencil Cactus
 Night Shade
 Texas Dandelion 
 Juniper 

 Thistle
 Purple Horsemint

 Antelope Horn



 Sunflower



 Dragonfly











 Water Lilly

 Small Yellow Cloud Butterfly


 Snake Skin in the pond


 Purple Horsemint
 Indian Blanket
 Dragonfly



 Very small blue dragonfly
 Mexican Hat


 Night Shade


 This cloud looks like a pretzel
Or a large bow

No comments:

Post a Comment