Monday, May 22, 2017

Bobcat in The Wild

So exciting on the way home from work today, a mother Bobcat and her kittens were crossing the road!  At first I thought it was a mother dog with her puppies, but then the closer I got I saw that they were kittens, and them mother was a Bobcat, I was so excited.  I was able to get pictures of the mother because her babies were still trying to cross the small ditch that was between me and her kittens.  The kittens were so close, but I wanted a photo of the mother, so I never did get a picture of the kitten's.  It was so wonderful to have this experience.  It was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!!
Enjoy!!
 Do you see her hiding in the brush
 I pulled forward a little and was able to see her better,
she's beautiful
Amazing!
 She kept watching her kittens as they tried to get to her.

 And then she would look up at me to see what I was going to do.
 She walked down to help bring one of the kittens across the ditch.

She picked up one of the kittens by the neck, and the other one
was stronger and jumped the ditch.
This was wonderful to see them so close.
This was the size of the baby kittens, so little and cute.
Picture is from another photographer " Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment