Saturday, May 13, 2017

Franklin Safari Part I

Franklin Safari, this was a wonderful adventure.  I loved seeing all the animals, the first blog will be the caged animals. Part II will be the Safari Drive Thru!
Franklin Safari
 Flamingo
 Giraffe



The little Giraffe was nibbling on my shirt

 These are tiny little tortoise 
 I really want one!!
 The Peacock's are amazing
 Wallabies

Funny Rooster


 Pot Belly Pig


 Gray Crowned Crane
 Ostrich

 Young Ostrich

 Tortoise 


 Wallabie

 Otter

 Kangaroo

 Albino Kangaroo
 mom and joey in her pocket








 Back of the Peacock

 Peacock
 Front of the Peacock






 This one was a white type of Peacock
Kangaroo






Grey Crowned Crane






Warthog



Giraffe

Flamingo










Emu





Ringtail Lemure 
Babies


Kangaroo's

So this is the caged animals that I took photo's of I wish I knew all the names of the animals.
I will try to find out and add them as I discover their names.
I loved this adventure, and I'm so glad that I came to see the Franklin Drive Thru Safari.
Part II the drive thru!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment